[iot-wg] RISC-V CFPs

Dear IoT Working Group Members,

I’m glad to bring to your attention today great news at the foundation level, Eclipse Foundation has joined RISC-V as Industry alliance and they are in the process of becoming EF members as well. We are now listed on their Industry Alliances page: https://riscv.org/community/alliances

At a high level, our goals are to drive our brand awareness and increase visibility for Eclipse projects in the RISC-V ecosystem. We will also explore co-marketing opportunities on topics of shared interest like IoT, edge and more.

One of their very interesting events coming up is RISC-V forum July 21, I’m extending an invitation for you to participate in this forum, here are below important timelines:

  • CFP Closes: Friday, June 11 at 11:59 PM PDT
  • Event Dates: Wednesday, July 21

Pls let me know if I can be of any support,

Hassan Jaber

Product Marketing Manager, IoT & Edge computing | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube