[iot-wg] Nominations for the Eclipse Foundation Community Awards are open!

Hi everyone.

The nominations for the EF Community Awards have opened. This is a great opportunity to recognize the best of our open source community.

Nominations can be made until May 28. This year, we will be giving out four awards:
  • Top Committer
  • Top Newcomer Evangelist
  • Top Contributor
  • Lifetime Achievement.
Once nominations close, the voting period will begin May 31 and run until June 28, with the winners being announced at EclipseCon 2021.

Full details on the awards and how to submit a nomination can be found here: https://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder