Re: [iot-wg] Adoption of latest changes to Eclipse IP process

Hi Kai,

Mosquitto doesn't tend to accumulate dependencies as fast as some
other projects, so it's not been a particular issue. I've tried out
the dash tool and it's... ok. It needs more documentation for projects
that aren't Java/Node based though. I've just opened an issue around
that point. Unfortunately for me, the dependencies I checked were
either incorrect, or were missing/needed review. I submitted some
fixes to Clearly Definedwhere the licenses were wrong, but it's not a
great website to use and I can't tell how to create new entries.

TLDR: It looks like I'll still be using traditional CQs for the next
dependencies. It's a shame, I'm sure the system will improve though.

Regards,

Roger