[iot-wg] Sign up to present a Virtual IoT Meetup webinar

IoT Working Group Members,

I wanted to make sure you are all aware of the Virtual IoT Meetup webinar series. Presenting a webinar is an easy way to raise awareness of your work and the projects in which you are involved. This program is a free service available to our members.

What you need to know:
  • Topics can be about any IoT or Edge Native related project
  • Format is flexible (Q&A, live demo, panel discussion, presentation with slides are all welcome)
  • Getting involved is easy. Simply complete this form and our Event Coordinator will confirm your presentation
  • Every session is promoted (min 4 times across IoT and Edge Native channels) and to a Meetup Group of 900+ Eclipse enthusiasts.
  • Our Virtual IoT Meetup series has a solid audience, averaging around 30 attendees per session and growing.
  • Sessions are recorded and promoted afterwards via our social media channels to reach additional viewers.
  • Availability is limited, so be sure to submit your proposal ASAP!
We hope you will take advantage of this valuable program and sign up to present at one of our upcoming Virtual IoT Meetups!

Thank you and please contact me with any questions.

Clark

--

Clark Roundy

IoT, Edge & Cloud DevTools Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top