[iot-wg] Marketing updates for the IoT & Edge Native Working Groups

Hi everyone!

We are happy to share with you that we have recently launched LinkedIn pages for both the IoT WG and Edge Native WG.

We would appreciate your support by following the pages and sharing them within your network so that we can contribute to growing the number of followers on each LinkedIn page.

Another aspect we are excited to highlight is the positive media coverage we have received from this year's edition of the IoT Developer Survey. We have created a list for media references.

Thank you for your continuous support!

Best regards,
Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube