[iot-wg] IoT WG Monthly meeting — September 22, 2020

Hi everyone.

Just a reminder that our working group call will take place Tuesday September 22 @ 8am Pacific / 11am Eastern / 5pm Central European Time.

Our planned agenda is:
  1. EclipseCon 2020
  2. Report on OSDForum 2020
  3. Discussion: The OT and IT divide in IoT (with guest Harinderpal Hanspal)
We use a publicly available document to manage the meeting’s agenda. You can add items to it anytime.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

*** Adding the invite to your calendar ***

If you use Google Calendar, simply click this link.

If you prefer desktop calendar clients such as Apple Calendar, Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird+Firebird, you can import the iCal version of our calendar. Use this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/u5j68s710reqmr37vd78jdlbm4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top