[iot-wg] Eclipse SAMIoT Conference 2020, September 17-18

Hi everyone,

We would like to invite you to attend our upcoming Eclipse SAMIoT Conference 2020 which will take place on September 17-18.

Register for two half days of keynotes, paper presentations and virtual sessions. Keynotes include

  • Henrik Plate, SAP on “..On the Bumpy Road to Secure Software Supply Chains”

  • Paul-Emmanuel Brun, AIRBUS, “Securing low power devices communication in a water management use case”.

SAM IoT, co-organized by the Links Foundation and the Eclipse Foundation, brings together researchers, academics and practitioners on the leading edge of IoT development. Learn more on https://events.eclipse.org/2020/sam-iot/.

We also encourage you to share this event within your networks. For this purpose, a social media kit has been attached to this email.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube