[iot-wg] Registration is now open for EclipseCon 2020

Hi everyone,

EclipseCon 2020 will take place virtually October 19-22, 2020, with four days of presentations, discussions, and talks you won’t want to miss.

Topics and presenters have been selected and registration is still open, so visit the EclipseCon 2020 program page and start planning your virtual visit to connect with the Eclipse ecosystem and the industry’s leading minds. It’s a great forum to explore common challenges and innovate together on open source runtimes, tools, and frameworks for:

  • Cloud and edge applications

  • IoT

  • Artificial intelligence

  • Connected vehicles and transportation

  • Digital ledger technologies

Check out our latest blog to find out more about five sessions that will explore the challenges of developing the next generation of IoT applications for the network edge:

  • Developing IoT Edge — The Eclipse Way

  • Running Apps on Carrier Edge. An Open Source Solution.

  • Edge Robotics With ROS 2 and Eclipse Zenoh

  • Building an Industrial IoT Solution — Open Source

  • Real-time LiDAR Perception in Open Robotics ROS 2 Foxy With Eclipse Cyclone

Stay Informed With EclipseCon 2020 Blogs

Keep an eye on our blogs and your inbox for more about what you can expect at EclipseCon 2020. Over the coming weeks, we’ll feature:

  • Talks about tools

  • Talks for developers in the automotive industry

  • Talks for Java developers

  • Community Day events

  • Tips to get the most out of EclipseCon

We look forward to seeing you at EclipseCon! Register now so you don't miss out!

We also encourage you to share this message within your network.

Best regards,
Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube