[iot-wg] Propose an Eclipse IoT project update session

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the last IoT working group call, we plan for a project update session on the Eclipse IoT community day, during EclipseCon.

We want to keep to format of previous years, so you will have 5-10 minutes, to tell people:

  * what your project is about
  * noteworthy achievements of the last 12 months
  * what current obstacles you see
  * what is your plan for the future

In order to be able to better plan things, we would like you to submit your talk proposal through the following form:

  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eAUvIaV-cbJYnXrrfrOxay47LaolfAOn0eeSRSPapJI

If you feel uncomfortable with that form, contact us off-list for your update session proposal.

See you all online

Cheers

Jens

--
Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill, Thomas Savage

Back to the top