[iot-wg] Thank you for promoting and contributing to the 2020 IoT Developer Survey

Hi everyone,

This year’s edition of the IoT Developer Survey, organized by the Eclipse IoT and Edge Native Working Groups, is now closed. The survey closed on Friday, July 10. We are happy to announce we had a total number of 1652 responses this year.

Thank you for your continuous support in helping us promote the 2020 IoT Developer Survey! We are currently in the process of analysing the results and will share them with you when we have the final report available.

Kind regards,

Ioana Maftei

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube