[iot-wg] 2020 IoT Developer Survey

Hi everyone,

As you may already know, in May we launched our 6th edition of our IoT Developer Survey.

This year's edition of the survey will provide essential insights into gaining a better understanding of the IoT industry landscape, the requirements and priorities IoT developers are facing, and how these trends will impact businesses and shape strategic opportunities within the IoT open source ecosystem.

For the first time, the survey introduces Edge Computing questions, which will provide a solid framework for how developers implement Edge Computing technologies into their IoT solutions.

We would like to invite you to help us to further promote the survey which will be open until June 26. To any member of the Working Group that will collect 100 or more responses by June 26 we would love to offer the following:

- A recognition in the final summary report (individual/organization name and/or logo)

-Social media recognition from the EclipseIoT Twitter account for helping us to promote the survey

-The Eclipse Foundation will organize a Meetup event with one of the winning member institution/organization/company to present current projects and/or trends within the IoT ecosystem.

You can find the link to the survey here: https://bit.ly/3dt2Nfx

Many thanks for your support!

Kind regards,

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube