Re: [iot-wg] [Recording] ioFog and Hono/Ditto/hawkBit integration - part 2

Hi Laurent.

There is no further invite for the time being. Kai needed to get in touch with his colleagues to pick a time slot for the next meeting. I will ask him about this tomorrow during the regular WG meeting.

Best,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder