[iot-wg] Launch of the 2020 IoT Developer Survey

Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that yesterday we launched the 2020 IoT Developer Survey! The survey is open May 11 - June 26, 2020.

We now need your help to get the developer community and other stakeholders to participate in this year’s edition! To that effect, we have developed a social media kit to help you promote the survey on your social media channels and networks. Attached to this email you will find the document with the Social Media Kit.

Please use this “collector link” when sharing the survey with your networks: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EclipseIoTWG20

We created a sample email template for members to use with customers and stakeholders. Feel free to use it as is or tweak it. The email template has also been attached to this email.

A key messages document that we also created provides more insights into this year's edition of the IoT Developer Survey. Please find the document attached to this email.

We appreciate your support in helping us promote our survey! Please let us know if further information is needed.

Best regards,

Ioana Maftei

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube