[iot-wg] IoT WG call minutes — Marchg 24, 2020

Hi everyone!

** See instructions to add the meeting invite to your personal calendar at the end of this email ***

Hi everyone.

You will find the minutes of the March 24, 2020 call in this document:

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or omissions.

Our next meeting will be held on April 28, 2020We use a publicly available document to manage the meeting’s agenda. You can add items to it anytime.

As a reminder, all working group and project meetings are scheduled on a shared Google Calendar.

*** Adding the invite to your calendar ***

If you use Google Calendar, you can add the invite to your calendar by clicking this link

If you use Apple Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, or Mozilla Thunderbird+Lightning, you can import the calendar in your client as an iCal calendar (ICS). The calendar's URL is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/u5j68s710reqmr37vd78jdlbm4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.