Re: [iot-wg] Welcome to Ioana Maftei!

Welcome, Ioana! It's always a sign of good things to come when Eclispe IoT gets another marketing expert.
--Lis

From: "Frédéric Desbiens" <frederic.desbiens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 10:38:04 AM
Subject: [iot-wg] Welcome to Ioana Maftei!

Hi all.

I would like to formally introduce our Eclipse IoT, Eclipse Edge Native and Eclipse Sparkplug communities to Ioana Maftei, our new Marketing Manager, Europe, IoT and Edge. Ioana started with us on February 17, 2020 and will be working closely with me to promote the fantastic work you are doing in your respective projects.

IoanaMaftei.jpg

A strong marketing generalist, Ioana brings broad experience planning, developing, and implementing technology marketing and communications activities to her responsibilities, which will also include providing marketing support for our European research projects. Ioana is based in Berlin, Germany.

Please join me in giving a warm welcome to Ioana!

Best,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.