Re: [iot-wg] [Survey] Eclipse IoT instant messaging platform

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our survey on instant messaging is still running. You will find it here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G7NNBX2

The three contenders are Gitter, Mattermost and Slack.

The survey will close at 11:45pm EDT (Eastern time) on March 23, 2020

Please stay safe and healthy!

Best,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.