[iot-wg] IoT WG call minutes - November 19, 2019

Hi everyone!

You will find theÂminutesÂof the November 19 call in this document:

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or omissions.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or wish to propose agenda items for our next call, on December 3, 2019.Â

Best Regards,

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.