[iot-wg] IoT WG call minutes - November 5, 2019

Hi everyone!

Our last call was fantastic. Thank you to all attendees for all the project news and the interesting discussion about telemetry features.

You will find the minutes of the November 5 call in this document:

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or wish to propose agenda items for our next call, on November 19, 2019.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.