[iot-wg] Now Extended - IoT Commercial Adoption Survey runs until Nov 29

Hi everyone!

We have extended the IoT Commercial Adoption Survey to run until Friday, November 29 in order to gather more responses.

We really need your help to promote the survey. Over October 14 to October 28, we received 91 responses to the survey, about 70 of which came in via the Eclipse Foundation’s website and social channels. Our target is a minimum of 200 responses, so we need your support to activate your networks. Specifically, we need you to reach out to your customers and partners. Understanding what they need today and in the future is essential to the evolution of our community.

Thank you to everyone who has completed and promoted the survey so far.

The social media kit has been updated for your use: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13eoRBZivEyJE8cpVgC6YMhhr2SgjRESrsgo5AEauG44/edit?usp=sharing

Please use the ‘collector’ links we have provided in alphabetical order in the spreadsheet for you. For example, Bosch would use https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bosch-iotcomm and Eurotech would use https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eurotech-iotcomm.

Also, we created a sample email template for members to use with your customers/stakeholders: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xC5gzDTjziqB6n_6WC2aYi6GO1H1gSXedhkbLCaFULw/edit

Please help us make this survey a success. The more responses we get, the more useful the results will be to you!

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.