Re: [iot-wg] The IoT Commercial Adoption Survey is now live!

Hi everyone!

It looks like the spreadsheet with the collector links we created for you was missing from my previous email!. Here it is:Âhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vl-j1mjSH7bRa1O14i8pP1FmpwOxS5lEQbJaCnbQTYY/edit#gid=1865036143

Best,

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.