Re: [iot-wg] Eclipse UPM

Hi Achim,

the project team has just uploaded the initial contribution, which is
currently being processed. As soon as that has been done, the content
should be available on GitHub.

Kai

On 21.08.19 09:27, Kraus Achim (INST/ECS4) wrote:
> Hi IoT working Group,
>

> I’m a little curious about the “Eclipse UPM” Project.
>
> The eclipse page seems to contain the idea only
>
> https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.upm
>

> I can’t see “eclipse artifacts”. Can someone guide me to them?
>
> Or is this in planning only?
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
>
> *Achim Kraus
> *
> Engineering Cloud Services 4 Bosch IoT Hub (INST/ECS4)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top