[iot-wg] Meetings in July and August 2019

Hi everyone!

Summer vacations are coming! The working group has decided to reduce the cadence of the working group and project integration calls for the months of July and August.

The working group calls will be held on July 16 and August 27.

The project integration calls will be held on July 25 and August 22.

All other meetings currently on the shared calendar will be cancelled.

Have a nice summer and enjoy the outdoors! Because we're engineers doesn't mean we cannot get a tan (or sunburn in my case)...

Best,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.