[iot-wg] Anyone going to IoT World Asia?

Hi everyone!

Will any of you attend the IoT World Asia 2019 conference?  The even will be on September 11 and 12 in Singapore. I will not attend this year but I am curious to learn how popular this specific conference is in our community. Please let me know!

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.