[iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - June 18, 2019

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our bi-weekly working group call will take place Tuesday June 18 2019 @ 11am EDT.

Our planned agenda is:
1. EclipseCon Europe 2019
2. EclipseCon Community Day
3. PMC update, Jens Reimann
4. Return on last week's project integration meeting
5. Eclipse IoT meetings in July and August
6. Project News
7. Varia

Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #6. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #7.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.