[iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - June 4 2019, 11 am EDT

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our bi-weekly working group call will take place Tuesday June 4 2019 @ 11am EDT. I will be hosting live from our Eclipse IoT Day in Paris!

Our planned agenda is:
1. Return on the Eclipse IoT Day
2. EclipseCon Europe 2019 call for papers
3. iot.eclipse.org projects page refresh
4. KubeCon Europe 2019 report, by Dejan Bosanac
5. Project News
6. Varia

Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #5. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #6.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.