Due to May being a very conference heavy month, the Eclipse IoT newsletter has been pushed to June.
The new publish date is Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
With that said, the call for content is still on so you all now have more time to submit to me blogs and articles to feature in the newsletter.
Content deadline: Monday, June 17.
- Format = posted on your blog or company blog
- It can already be written or can contain recycled content
- Length = 500 words or more, but it really depends on the content.
- Visual-aids are always a good idea (images, gifs, videos, code snippets, etc).
- The article should be technical but written in a way so that beginners and advanced users can understand it.
EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration
Eclipse IoT: Largest Open Source Community for IoT
Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque
Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn
Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252