Re: [iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - May 21 2019, 11 am EDT

Hi all.

Jens has been kind enough to provide a proposed agenda. You will find it below:

* Brief review of BCW/BCX
* Summary of the Eclipse IoT integration face-to-face
* Update on the device registry HTTP API for Hono

Do not hesitate to submit additional agenda points by replying to this email.

Best Regards,

Frédéric