[iot-wg] Virtual IoT Meet Up - End of April

Hi all,

In our last IoT WG call, I mentioned I am on the constant search for Virtual IoT Meetups that we hold bi-weekly to showcase our great Eclipse IoT projects. Is anyone interested in giving one at the end of April? We would love to have you.

Here are the details in case you don’t know the drill:

The webinars are about 45-60 minutes long where presenters talk about their project and what users can do with it. The content usually consists of a few slides and a live demo with +/- 5 minutes for Q&As at the end. Sometimes the questions can go to up to 20 min long, so be prepared to stay for this.

Here are the details I need:

- Title
- Abstract
- Photo of you
- Short Bio
- Twitter handle
- LinkedIn Profile

Thank you and wishing everyone a great work week!
Best,
Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

**Participate in this year's Jakarta EE Developer Survey!**

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

**Participate in this year's Jakarta EE Developer Survey!**

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top