Re: [iot-wg] Proposed Agenda for Eclipse IoT WG bi-weekly call on Tuesday the 29th at 11:00AM EST

Hi Paul,

I would like to discuss the proposal of creating a new IoT testbed, based on Hono, Kura, … as well.

We discussed this topic a few times already, but never really came to some conclusion.

Cheers

Jens