[iot-wg] Open IoT Challenge 5.0 extension to Jan 20: email and tweet text for your networks

Dear all,

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had terrific holidays.

We are extending the Open IoT Challenge proposal deadline to January 20, 2019!

We’d love to have your help spreading the word about this great showcase for the Eclipse IoT community.

Please consider sharing the following text and tweets on your networks.

Thanks!

Best,

Jameka

Sample Email Text:

Great news — the deadline has been extended for the Eclipse IoT Working Group's 5th annual Open IoT Challenge!

You now have until January 20, 2019, to submit your IoT solution proposal. We know that the end of the year is an extremely busy period for everyone and we hope this extra time will enable you to submit the best ideas possible. Apply now for a chance to get worldwide recognition for your IoT solution!

This time around the challenge has a prize pool of $5,000+ and is sponsored by Contact Software, Intel, and Eclipse IoT.

Challenge benefits include:

  • Recognition on the Eclipse IoT website, social media, and announcements
  • Sharing knowledge with the community by documenting and discussing their experience when building their IoT solution
  • Three winners will be awarded prizes, allowing you to continue to innovate and build other IoT projects
  • Winners will receive sponsor's IoT services or products as prizes

If you're interested in participating, please submit your proposal by January 20, 2019

Need inspiration? Check out Benjamin Cabe's blog to get some ideas before your submission!

If you have any questions, please reach out to Benjamin Cabe or Jameka Woodberry

Sample Tweets:

  • Calling all IoT developers! Submit your Open #IoT Challenge 5.0 proposal by Jan 20 for your chance to win great prizes. Submit here: bit.ly/2S951qc #OpenIoTChallenge   #opensource  #IoT  @Eclipsefdn
  • Are you an IoT developer? Submit your Open #IoT Challenge 5.0 proposal by Jan 20 for your chance to win big! Submit here: bit.ly/2S951qc #OpenIoTChallenge   #opensource  #IoT  @Eclipsefdn
  • #OpenIoTChallenge build an innovative IoT solution and win big! Submit your Open #IoT Challenge 5.0 proposal by Jan 20 for your chance to win outstanding prizes. Submit here: bit.ly/2S951qc #OpenIoTChallenge   #opensource  #IoT  @Eclipsefdn
  • Please RT: #OpenIoTChallenge innovate and win big! Submit your Open #IoT Challenge 5.0 proposal by Jan 20 for your chance to win great prizes! Submit here: bit.ly/2S951qc #OpenIoTChallenge   #opensource  #IoT  @Eclipsefdn

Social Imagery

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2ZcG0gmHmVst8OXp2sSFWbJ05ErN6HN

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top