[iot-wg] Eclipse 4diac Usability Evaluation

Dear IoT WG Members,

at fortiss we are currently starting a study on evaluating usability of model based tools. We've developed means which allow different kinds of test procedures,
which we are trying to evaluate on Eclipse 4diac. We hope that we at first can identify usability and UX issues in 4diac but also derive best practices for
tools and open source tools in general.

For this study we seek for your support.

We have currently a questionnaire running where you can easily tell us where 4diac sucks or what is missing: https://goo.gl/forms/hVivvJKgTbD9HciI3

However if you think questionnaires suck we are also looking for participants in usability tests. Details on the process and how to register can be found here:
https://doodle.com/poll/ksfb2fat32zcx9zv

Thanks in advance for your support,
Alois

Back to the top