[iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey 2019

Hi,

Next year, we will be conducting our fifth annual IoT Developer Survey, and it is time to start working on the questions we want to include.
Please use the following document to share your thoughts on questions from previous years you think could be improved, or new questions that could be added. https://docs.google.com/document/d/16NO_2KXKB3caehVc-9SuUYJaXlY3uaeA5hY6cjSLHdI/edit?usp=sharing.

The goal is to refine the questions over the next few weeks, for a public launch of the survey at the beginning of February.

Thanks,
Benjamin —

Back to the top