[iot-wg] [Action Required] Promote Open IoT Challenge 5.0 on Your Communication Channels

Dear all,

As you may know, our 5th edition of the Open IoT Challenge is live and we are accepting submissions until Dec. 7th. We would like to amplify the value and promotion of the challenge by asking you to please share on your communication channels.

I have summarized a text below you can use to illustrate what the challenge is about, benefits, the prizes, and our sponsors.

Please see Twitter and LinkedIn posts and imagery for social media below.

Text:

We are pleased to announce the Eclipse 5th annual Open IoT Challenge. This challenge stems from the belief that  IoT will be based on open standards and open source technology, and this challenge intends to highlight how those can be used to build great solutions.

This year's challenge has a prize pool of $5,000+ and is sponsored by Contact Software, Intel, and Eclipse IoT.

Challenge benefits include:
  • Recognition on the website, social media, and announcements
  • Sharing knowledge with the communityÂby documenting and discussing their experience when building their IoT solution
  • Three winners will be awarded prizes, allowing you to continue to innovate and build other IoT projects
  • Winners will receive sponsor's IoT services or products as prizes

If you're interested in participating, please submit your proposal by Dec. 7th, 2018.

Need inspiration? Check out Benjamin Cabe's blog to get some ideas before your submission!

If you have any questions, please reach out to Benjamin Cabe or Jameka Woodberry

Twitter/ LinkedIn Posts:

--

Jameka Woodberry

Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252

Back to the top