[iot-wg] [Action Required] Promote Open IoT Challenge 5.0 on Your Communication Channels

Dear all,

As you may know, our 5th edition of theÂOpen IoT ChallengeÂis live and we are accepting submissions until Dec. 7th. We would like to amplify the value and promotion of the challenge by asking you to please share on your communication channels.Â

I have summarizedÂa text belowÂyou can use to illustrate what the challenge is about, benefits, the prizes, and our sponsors.Â

Please seeÂTwitter and LinkedIn postsÂand imagery for socialÂmedia below.Â

Text:

We are pleased to announce the Eclipse 5th annualÂOpen IoT Challenge. This challengeÂstems from theÂbelief that IoT will be based on open standards and open source technology, and this challenge intendsÂto highlight how those can be used to build great solutions.Â

This year's challenge has a prize pool of $5,000+ and isÂsponsored by Contact Software, Intel, and Eclipse IoT.Â

Challenge benefits include:
  • Recognition on the website, social media, and announcements
  • Sharing knowledge with the communityÃby documenting and discussing their experience when building their IoT solution
  • Three winners will be awarded prizes, allowing you to continue to innovate and build other IoT projects
  • Winners will receive sponsor's IoT services or products as prizes

If you're interested in participating, pleaseÂsubmit your proposal by Dec. 7th, 2018.

Need inspiration? Check outÂBenjamin Cabe's blogÂto get some ideas before your submission!

If you have any questions, please reach out toÂBenjamin CabeÂorÂJameka Woodberry

Twitter/ LinkedIn Posts:Â

Social Imageryhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2ZcG0gmHmVst8OXp2sSFWbJ05ErN6HNÂ

--

Jameka Woodberry

Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252