Re: [iot-wg] Inductive Automation would like to join IoT WG

Hi Kevin,

Thanks, and welcome! It is pretty exciting to have Inductive Automation join, and I am looking forward to working more with your company in the future around all things Industrial IoT.
We will be following up with you to ask you for the information we need to properly add Inductive Automation to the website, and we will also be planning in having you guys do a new member introduction at an upcoming Working Group meeting.

Thanks again!
Benjamin —