[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Simultaneous Release - Working document

All,

Following our discussion regarding an Eclipse IoT Simultaneous Release at the last IoT WG meeting in July, I’ve started a working document that I hope we can use to gather thoughts and requirements regarding how the simultaneous release should look like:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_jIe65SU_8A2wTEsqW1IV6l8lNj81oorI0pIDEKVFw/edit?usp=sharing

I am hoping that the people who volunteered during the last call, and anyone interested in providing input, really, will start adding their thoughts to it, and that we can discuss further during our next call.

Thanks,
Benjamin -

Back to the top