Re: [iot-wg] Cirrus Link would like to join the Eclipe IoT working group

Welcome to Cirrus Logic and Eclipse Tahu!

Mike Milinkovich
(m) +1.613.220.3223
Please note new email address.

On May 29, 2018, at 12:58 PM, Wes Johnson <wes0johnson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
    Now that Cirrus Link is officially an Eclipse member and Eclipse Tahu is now in creation review, we would like to join the Eclipse IoT WG.  Let me know if there is anything more you need from me to do this.  As a reminder below is a link to the Tahu proposal.
https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-tahu

Regards,
Wes Johnson