Subject: [iot-pmc] New Project Proposal: Eclipse HIP
Date: 26 March 2018 at 22:01:06 CEST
To: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings PMC!

Eclipse HIP (Hierarchical IOT Protocol) is a communication protocol designed to increase the scalability and interoperability of large scale IOT deployments and includes specifications for both Platform Side (e.g. SaaS solution) and Deployment Side (e.g. sensors and actuators in a "smart building") messaging.

The tracking bug is here:

Wayne

--
The Eclipse Management Organization