[iot-wg] Upcoming CFPs + Announcing Speakers for Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara

Dear WG members,

We're happy to announce the speakers for the Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara, taking place May 14, 2018! Thank you to everyone to proposed a talk and to the PC (Caroline Buck, John DesJardins, and Miki Kenneth) for their help.

The one-day event will be all about open source and open standards for building IoT solutions. This year, it's co-located with IoT World 2018, which is the world’s biggest IoT event, happening May 14-17. We will also have a booth at IoT World, let us know if you'd like to participate.

Other Events
We will be attending other many IoT events from now until the beginning of the summer.

Mar 12-14 | Linux Foundation OpenIoT Summit Portland, OR
- Benjamin will be speaking at this event this week. Ping him if you're there.

March 27 - 28 | IoTBuild | San Francisco, CA
We were supposed to attend this event, but there are just too many events happening. You should plan to join hundreds of technical leaders network and confront IoT platform, architecture, connectivity, security and change management challenges around software and hardware development and implementation. See if you Qualify for a Complimentary Pass: http://bit.ly/2D8aYuK

May 8 - 10 | Red Hat Summit 2018 | San Francisco, CA
- We will be at the Red Hat Summit again this year.

May 14 | Eclipse IoT Day Santa Clara | Santa Clara, CA
- Plan to attend the Eclipse IoT Day and IoT World!

May 14 - 17 | IoT World 2018 | Santa Clara, CA
- We will have a booth at IoT World again. Let us know if you'd like to demo at the booth. Some of our members will also be exhibiting (Azul, Cloudera. EDGEWORX, Eurotech, Samsung, SAP).

Jun 13-14 | EclipseCon France 2018 | Toulouse, France
- Propose an IoT talk before the deadline. We also hope to host a WG meeting in Toulouse. Stay tuned for details.

Call for Papers

Jun 5 - 6 | IoT DevCon | Santa Clara, CA
CFP open until March 16

Jun 13 - 14 | EclipseCon France 2018 | Toulouse, France
CFP open until March 19

Sept 24 - 27 | ApacheCon | Montreal, Canada
CFP open until April 29

Oct 16 - 18 | IoT Solutions World Congress | Barcelona, Spain
CFP open until April 16
http://www.iotsworldcongress.com/2018-call-for-papers/

Have a great week,
Roxanne