[iot-wg] Invitation for an online Survey_Software Architecture for automotive IoT Cloud Platform

Dear Eclipse IoT community

The APPSTACLE research project (cf. http://eclipse.org/kuksa) is investigating software architectures of automotive IoT cloud platforms including design patterns (styles), quality attributes, evaluation methods, and tools.

For this research, the project depends on your contribution!

Therefore, we would very much appreciate if you fill out our survey and also forward it to other people with relevant expertise.

Link to questionnaire: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/EDEA9BBBACF9E0FB

Thanks a lot for your contribution and your support.

Kind regards
--
Philippe Krief, PhD.
Director Research Relations