Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Dezember 2017 um 19:20 Uhr
Von: "Joakim Eriksson" <ruben.joakim.eriksson@xxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [iot-wg] Updates to white papers
Yes, that sounds like they should work well together. Let’s sync up in January!

I’ll try to read up on 4diac during holidays!

Best regards,
— Joakim

On 22 Dec 2017, at 17:01, Alois Z. <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Joakim,

Thanks for pointing this out. I would say that for the Eclipse 4diac project Contiki OS and also NG can be very intersting. As far as I remember Contiki provides event based mechanisms directly in the OS. 4diac uses an event driven application model. So this could work well together. Maybe we can synch up in january about that. what do you think?

BR,
Alois