De: "Meinhardt Axel (BCI/ECM2)" <Axel.Meinhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet: [iot-testbeds] Future of the PPM testbed
Date: 8 janvier 2018 à 16:54:34 UTC+1
À: IoT testbed discussions <iot-testbeds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à: IoT testbed discussions <iot-testbeds@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Please find attached the discussed slides + summary.
Additionally I noted:
·         Jens connects to colleague regarding BCX. I understand Red Hat is already a HackEnabler (at least for autonomous driving [1]), so no extra fees needed, just join manufacturing as well!
·         We want to establish a bi-weekly jour fixe. Please let me know about your preferred time again [2]
·         Publish Unide to Maven Central (request filed [3])

Do you have any further notes?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Axel Meinhardt

(INST-INL/PRM1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY
 | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112486 | Mobil +49 173 5173094 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 |
axel.meinhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing.
Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn