Re: [iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey results

Ian, everyone, apologies for being unable to make the call today, but I just wanted to commend everyone for the quality of the survey.

One question regarding slide 20: would it be possible to provide absolute numbers for the breakout across operating systems? I ask because I (and probably others) would like to better understand the numbers across CPUs (e.g., often mains-powered gateways; CPUs have MMUs) versus MCUs (e.g., no MMU; very often constrained, battery-powered).

appreciatively,

James Pace
http://runtime.io/

On Apr 13, 2016, at 8:37, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All,
>
> Here is a copy of the IoT Developer Survey. I will be going through the results during our call later today.
>
> We are planning to publish the results tomorrow, so I would appreciate if you please not distribute them until we make them public.
>
> Talk to you soon,
> Ian
>
> --
>
> Ian Skerrett