Re: [iot-wg] Invitation to speak at ETSI M2M Workshop 2015

Peter

Thanks for the invitation.  I would certainly hope Thierry or Mahdi from the OM2M project will speak at this event. It might also be interesting to have the Vorto and Tiaki represented.

I unfortunately will not be able to attend but I will see if someone else from the Foundation can attend.

Regards
Ian