Re: [iot-wg] Community metrics for Eclipse IoT projects (ACTION REQUIRED for project leads)

Any idea who can get mosquitto added as part of the Eclipse organisation on openhub?

I would be interested in this as well as Eclipse SmartHome is also tracked at openhub: https://www.openhub.net/p/eclipsesmarthome

Cheers,
Kai