Re: [iot-wg] Links to review during meeting

I cannot attend this meeting.

The ECF project's impl of OSGi Remote Services (a standard) should be added under 'Frameworks for IoT/M2M Gateways' under 'Services and Frameworks'.

As standardized communication between arbitrary services, OSGi Remote Services is completely relevant to gateways, and to IoT communication more generally.   Add to that ECF's transport-independent nature (http, mqtt, coap, rest, etc), and the technical value of OSGi Services more generally (dynamics, security, versioning, modularity, loose coupling, injection, etc.) and the usefulness for integration is more than clear.

If prose is needed/desired, please let me know.

Scott

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#OSGi_Remote_Services
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tutorial:_OSGi_Remote_Services_for_the_Raspberry_Pi