Re: [iot-wg] Any IoT-WG members attending JavaOne 2014?

Phil,

A number of us will be at JavaOne. Eclipse will have a booth too. It would be great to meet. In fact, we should try to find a time for everyone to have a beer together. I will see if I can setup an informal get together.

Ian

From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Philip Lombardi
Sent: September-17-14 3:44 PM
To: IoT Working Group mailing list
Subject: [iot-wg] Any IoT-WG members attending JavaOne 2014?

Anyone from the IoT-WG attending JavaOne in San Francisco from September 28 – October 2nd? I and a couple other Axeda folks will be manning a company booth if anyone wants to do a meet and greet! I would love to finally put a few faces to the names I read on here regularly.

Cheers,

Phil

Back to the top