[iot-wg] Next IoT WG Meeting

As a reminder, the next IoT WG meeting will be this Wednesday, Sept 10 at 9amPT/NoonET/18:00CET. The focus will be on the IoT projects, so it would be great to have project leaders attending.

The call-in numbers are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

The proposed agenda is:

-        Participation in MARS release train – I think we should start a discussion about what IoT projects will participate in the MARS release train.

-        New project recruitment – Both Benjamin and I would like to know where projects require help recruiting new contributors or new project for our IoT community.

-        JavaOne status update – I’d like to get a general update from the project leaders on their readiness for JavaOne

Ian Skerrett

VP Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

@ianskerrett