From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: August-22-14 3:57 PM
To: 'IoT Working Group mailing list'
Subject: [iot-wg] Next IoT WG Meeting August 27

All,

The summer months have been difficult to have a regular schedule for the IoT WG meetings. I am hoping we can get back to a regular bi-weekly schedule starting next week.

Next Wednesday, August 27 at 9amPT/12pmET/18:00CET. I’d like to have an IoT WG meeting. The agenda will be on the marketing activities for JavaOne and the webinar series.

Please plan to join us.  The call-in numbers are at  https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

Regards,

Ian

Ian Skerrett