Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:13:03 +0200
Subject: Re: IoT on Eclipse DemoCamp Beijing
From: kartben
To: paul.verest

Paul,

Best regards,
Benjamin �C

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Paul Verest wrote:
Hello Benjamin

Looking for Eclipse (remote) speaker for Eclipse DemoCamp Beijing
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Luna_2014/Beijing

Please help to explain that Eclipse has much more projects.
please consider doing remote presentation
or maybe you know someone from China who could present.

Best regards,
Paul Verest
+86 187 01029146 (tango me)
Skype me pverest