Re: [iot-wg] SRV records for IoT and Eclipse

+1, that’d be really great.
If others agree, you would need to open a bug for webmaster indeed.

Benjamin.

Le 23 mai 2014 à 00:43, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

I have an SRV DNS record configured for mosquitto.org that points
_mqtt._tcp.mosquitto.org to test.mosquitto.org:1883, and
_secure_mqtt._tcp.mosquitto.org to test.mosquitto.org:8883.

Is this something that would be considered desirable for the eclipse
sites? So _mqtt._tcp.eclipse.org -> iot.eclipse.org:1883 and for
whatever other protocols are hosted? Ultimately this would be a
decision for webmaster I guess, but I thought I'd raise the question
here first.

Personally I think would be a useful thing to be providing as part of
the sandbox.

Regards,

Roger